- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
- Pour over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp, stirring once.
- Remove popcorn from pan to waxed paper to cool. Break into clusters.
- Store in airtight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More