- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly.
- Pour over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Spread in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp, stirring once.
- Remove popcorn from pan to waxed paper to cool. Break into clusters.
- Store in airtight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Italy or Bust
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More