- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Nestle® Toll House® Swirled Semi-Sweet Chocolate & Mint Morsels, divided
- 12 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Nestles® Toll House® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- PREHEAT oven to 300ºF.
- Place 12 - 2 inch foil muffin cups on baking sheet or in a muffin tin.
- COMBINE crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter in small bowl.
- Press rounded tablespoon of mixture onto bottom of each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crumb mixtures.
- BEAT remaining 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each bake cup.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
NotesChocolate and Mint are classically compitable flavors in these wonderfully, delicious mini cheesecakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More