SWIRLD CHOCOLATE MINT MINI CHEESECAKES
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Nestle® Toll House® Swirled Semi-Sweet Chocolate & Mint Morsels, divided
- 12 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Nestles® Toll House® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
PREHEAT oven to 300ºF.
Place 12 - 2 inch foil muffin cups on baking sheet or in a muffin tin.
COMBINE crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter in small bowl.
Press rounded tablespoon of mixture onto bottom of each muffin cup.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crumb mixtures.
BEAT remaining 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, egg, cocoa and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each bake cup.
Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven to wire rack.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour