- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x14-inch rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place cut side down in a sprayed muffin pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
NotesHerb Swirl Rolls Swirled to perfection and perfect to pair with soup or a salad to complete that perfect meal.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Mushroom SoupSee More