- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x14-inch rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place cut side down in a sprayed muffin pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
NotesHerb Swirl Rolls Swirled to perfection and perfect to pair with soup or a salad to complete that perfect meal.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More