SWIRLED HERB ROLLS
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x14-inch rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place cut side down in a sprayed muffin pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
NotesHerb Swirl Rolls Swirled to perfection and perfect to pair with soup or a salad to complete that perfect meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More