- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- Brownie mix:
- 1 box brownie mix of choice (I recommend Ghirardelli or Betty Crocker Fudge Mix), plus ingredients to make according to directions on box
- Pumpkin Cheesecake mix:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- optional: red and yellow food coloring until you get the orange you want!
- Mix brownie and cheesecake mixes in two bowls, then pour cheesecake mix into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drop the brownie mix on top, swirling the mixtures together until desired appearance is achieved.
- Bake at 350 for about 35min.
NotesI had a bit of pumpkin left over and a box of brownies...this came out so well I had to write it down to make again! I made it a bit before Halloween, hence the addition of the food coloring to bring out the orange...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More