- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- Brownie mix:
- 1 box brownie mix of choice (I recommend Ghirardelli or Betty Crocker Fudge Mix), plus ingredients to make according to directions on box
- Pumpkin Cheesecake mix:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- optional: red and yellow food coloring until you get the orange you want!
- Mix brownie and cheesecake mixes in two bowls, then pour cheesecake mix into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drop the brownie mix on top, swirling the mixtures together until desired appearance is achieved.
- Bake at 350 for about 35min.
NotesI had a bit of pumpkin left over and a box of brownies...this came out so well I had to write it down to make again! I made it a bit before Halloween, hence the addition of the food coloring to bring out the orange...
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More