- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- Brownie mix:
- 1 box brownie mix of choice (I recommend Ghirardelli or Betty Crocker Fudge Mix), plus ingredients to make according to directions on box
- Pumpkin Cheesecake mix:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- optional: red and yellow food coloring until you get the orange you want!
- Mix brownie and cheesecake mixes in two bowls, then pour cheesecake mix into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drop the brownie mix on top, swirling the mixtures together until desired appearance is achieved.
- Bake at 350 for about 35min.
NotesI had a bit of pumpkin left over and a box of brownies...this came out so well I had to write it down to make again! I made it a bit before Halloween, hence the addition of the food coloring to bring out the orange...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More