- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1.5 lbs white chocolate
- 1.5 lbs of semi-sweet chocolate
- 24 peppermint candies
- Set up two double boilers (a simmering pot of water with a glass bowl sitting over top, not touching the water).
- Unwrap 24 Starlight peppermints and put them in a 1-qt ziploc baggie. Crush. (I handed the rolling pin to my sous chef and let him crush the candy ’cause he’s good at breaking stuff :) )
- Let the chocolate melt mostly on it’s own, giving it a nudge every once in a while with a rubber spatula. When it’s mostly melted, remove it from the heat, being SUPER careful to make sure no steam or water got into the chocolate.
- Stir until completely smooth and then spoon each chocolate in random blobs on a wax paper-lined 11×17, filling most of the surface.
- Using the end of a small frosting spatula held vertically, swirl the chocolate until you’re happy with the presentation.
- Pick up the pan a few inches off the counter and let it fall back, to evenly distribute the chocolate and get rid of any air bubbles.
- Scatter the peppermint pieces over the top.
- Let sit at room temperature until completely hardened.
- Break the bark into pieces and enjoy! Store at room temperature in a covered container.
NotesBeautiful swirled white and dark chocolates elevate the popular holiday treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More