- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1.5 lbs white chocolate
- 1.5 lbs of semi-sweet chocolate
- 24 peppermint candies
- Set up two double boilers (a simmering pot of water with a glass bowl sitting over top, not touching the water).
- Unwrap 24 Starlight peppermints and put them in a 1-qt ziploc baggie. Crush. (I handed the rolling pin to my sous chef and let him crush the candy ’cause he’s good at breaking stuff :) )
- Let the chocolate melt mostly on it’s own, giving it a nudge every once in a while with a rubber spatula. When it’s mostly melted, remove it from the heat, being SUPER careful to make sure no steam or water got into the chocolate.
- Stir until completely smooth and then spoon each chocolate in random blobs on a wax paper-lined 11×17, filling most of the surface.
- Using the end of a small frosting spatula held vertically, swirl the chocolate until you’re happy with the presentation.
- Pick up the pan a few inches off the counter and let it fall back, to evenly distribute the chocolate and get rid of any air bubbles.
- Scatter the peppermint pieces over the top.
- Let sit at room temperature until completely hardened.
- Break the bark into pieces and enjoy! Store at room temperature in a covered container.
NotesBeautiful swirled white and dark chocolates elevate the popular holiday treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More