- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 2 T milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 c peanut butter chips
- 1/3 c baking cocoa
- 1/3 choc chips
- Grease 9x2" pan
- Oven at 350 degrees
- Beat sugars, butter, milk & eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking powder & salt.
- Divide batter in half (about 1 c each).
- Stir pb ingredients in one half.
- Stir choc ingredients into other half.
- Spoon choc batter into pan in 8 small mounds, making checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon pb batter between choc batter mounds.
- Gently swirl knife through batters to marble.
- Bake 30-35 min into center is set.
NotesMy husband is a brownie fanatic but also a purist. He doesn't want to admit how good these are because they aren't 100% chocolate. These are easy, fast and fun to make and turn out every time for me.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Paul's Food World Volume 1
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More