- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 2 T milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 c peanut butter chips
- 1/3 c baking cocoa
- 1/3 choc chips
- Grease 9x2" pan
- Oven at 350 degrees
- Beat sugars, butter, milk & eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking powder & salt.
- Divide batter in half (about 1 c each).
- Stir pb ingredients in one half.
- Stir choc ingredients into other half.
- Spoon choc batter into pan in 8 small mounds, making checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon pb batter between choc batter mounds.
- Gently swirl knife through batters to marble.
- Bake 30-35 min into center is set.
NotesMy husband is a brownie fanatic but also a purist. He doesn't want to admit how good these are because they aren't 100% chocolate. These are easy, fast and fun to make and turn out every time for me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More