- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 2 T milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 c peanut butter chips
- 1/3 c baking cocoa
- 1/3 choc chips
- Grease 9x2" pan
- Oven at 350 degrees
- Beat sugars, butter, milk & eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking powder & salt.
- Divide batter in half (about 1 c each).
- Stir pb ingredients in one half.
- Stir choc ingredients into other half.
- Spoon choc batter into pan in 8 small mounds, making checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon pb batter between choc batter mounds.
- Gently swirl knife through batters to marble.
- Bake 30-35 min into center is set.
NotesMy husband is a brownie fanatic but also a purist. He doesn't want to admit how good these are because they aren't 100% chocolate. These are easy, fast and fun to make and turn out every time for me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More