- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 or 9 oz. package artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, cut up
- 2 oz. processed Swiss cheese slices, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup snipped dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker combine ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours. Stir before serving. Serve dip with crackers and/or toasted baguette slices. Makes 2 cups dip.
NotesI can't find my favorite artichoke dip recipe. I've been looking all through my recipe collection with no luck, it came with my small Crock-Pot and it was one of the first dips I made for a summer party we had a couple of years ago. It was a hit! So, until I can find that recipe I'm sharing this one that I found this morning -- looks good and I may try it this weekend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More