- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds fresh bay scallops
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 stick butter
- 8 slices
- Swiss cheese
- Fresh parsley
- Place scallops in individual baking dishes.
- Season with lemon juice, white pepper, celery salt and melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree F. oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour off a portion of the excess butter and lemon juice.
- Place slices of cheese on top of scallops and place under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with sprigs of parsley and a sprinkle of paprika
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More