- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced Swiss cheese, 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Combine rolls.
- Add both cheeses and work into the dough well.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil after 25 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.
NotesThe delicious taste of Swiss cheese fills every portion of this tasty bread. Perfect with a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More