- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 cups diced Swiss cheese, 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Combine rolls.
- Add both cheeses and work into the dough well.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Allow to rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cover with foil after 25 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Allow to cool a little before slicing.
NotesThe delicious taste of Swiss cheese fills every portion of this tasty bread. Perfect with a bowl of hot soup on a cold winter day.