- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of Deluxe Swiss chocolate cake mix
- One 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Prepare the cake as directed on package in 2 (8 inch) rounds. Cool, split each cake layer into two thin layers.
- For cream cheese frosting, beat cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in vanilla frosting.
- Spread frosting mixture and cherry pie filling between layers and on top of cake. Store cake in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More