- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of Deluxe Swiss chocolate cake mix
- One 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Prepare the cake as directed on package in 2 (8 inch) rounds. Cool, split each cake layer into two thin layers.
- For cream cheese frosting, beat cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in vanilla frosting.
- Spread frosting mixture and cherry pie filling between layers and on top of cake. Store cake in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More