- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box of Deluxe Swiss chocolate cake mix
- One 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Prepare the cake as directed on package in 2 (8 inch) rounds. Cool, split each cake layer into two thin layers.
- For cream cheese frosting, beat cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in vanilla frosting.
- Spread frosting mixture and cherry pie filling between layers and on top of cake. Store cake in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More