- Cooking Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with a cheese slice.
- 2. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over cheese.
- 3. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- 4. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
- 5. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe from...super yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Adventures in Cooking
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More