SWISS CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
3. Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes.
5. Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes.