- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- 3. Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- 4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes.
- 5. Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes.
NotesA delicious combination of chicken with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in one easy baked dish! My 14 year old daughter even liked it! Who could ask for more?!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More