- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA delicious combination of chicken with Swiss cheese, seasoning and creamy goodness in one easy baked dish! My 14 year old daughter even liked it! Who could ask for more?!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- 3. Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- 4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes.
- 5. Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes.