- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz)condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and stuffing mix
- Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for one hour or until meat juices run clear.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More