- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz)condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and stuffing mix
- Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for one hour or until meat juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test Kitchen
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More