- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, divided
- 3 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. milk
- 4-1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place water, 1/2 cup (1 stick) of the butter and 1-1/2 of the chocolate squares in large saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in combined flour and granulated sugar. Add eggs, sour cream, baking soda and salt; mix well. Pour into greased and floured 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- PLACE remaining 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, remaining 1-1/2 chocolate squares and milk in large saucepan; bring to boil. Remove from heat. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until well blended after each addition. Mix in vanilla. Spread onto warm cake; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely. Cut into 48 squares to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More