- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix, prepared in a 9” X 13” pan
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping, the thick kind
- 1 jar of fudge shoppe chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1 bag of toffee bits, found in the chocolate chip section of the supermarket
- Bake and Cool the Swiss chocolate cake according to the box for a 9” X 13” pan.
- Pour the caramel ice cream topping over the cake and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set the caramel. Remove from the refrigerator.
- Pour the chocolate ice cream topping over the caramel layer and spread evenly over the caramel.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set the chocolate. Top with the Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits over the Cool Whip. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Cookin'See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More