SWISS CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CAKE
- 1 Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix, prepared in a 9” X 13” pan
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping, the thick kind
- 1 jar of fudge shoppe chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1 bag of toffee bits, found in the chocolate chip section of the supermarket
Bake and Cool the Swiss chocolate cake according to the box for a 9” X 13” pan.
Pour the caramel ice cream topping over the cake and spread evenly.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set the caramel. Remove from the refrigerator.
Pour the chocolate ice cream topping over the caramel layer and spread evenly over the caramel.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set the chocolate. Top with the Cool Whip.
Sprinkle the toffee bits over the Cool Whip. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.