- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons General Foods International Swiss Mocha coffee
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crust
- 1 cont. (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese and sugar, add sour cream, coffee, milk and Cool Whip. Mix together and pour into pie crust. Chill well. Pretty garnished with some grated chocolate.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More