- Cooking Time: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 1 c. crushed Ritz crackers (25)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Flatten chicken to 1/4" thickness.
- In a bowl, beat egg.
- Combine cracker crumbs and salt in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large oven proof skillet, saute mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. butter until tender; remove and set aside. In same skillet, melt remaining butter.
- Add chicken; cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Top each chicken breast half with a ham slice, mushrooms, and a slice of cheese.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
A Falcon FeastSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More