- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot-roll mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cheese and minced onion with dry ingredients of hot-roll mix.
- Prepare mix according to package directions. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes). Shape into a 5-inch ball and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Makes 1 loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More