- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot-roll mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cheese and minced onion with dry ingredients of hot-roll mix.
- Prepare mix according to package directions. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes). Shape into a 5-inch ball and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Makes 1 loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More