- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot-roll mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cheese and minced onion with dry ingredients of hot-roll mix.
- Prepare mix according to package directions. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes). Shape into a 5-inch ball and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Makes 1 loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More