- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a 10-in. oven proof skillet, cook and stir red onion and sugar in oil over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove 1/4 cup; set aside.
- To the skillet, add the green onions, mustard and thyme; mix well.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a skillet, sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean.
- Top with reserved onion mixture and remaining cheese.
- Cut into wedges.
- 6 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Koken met Oma
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More