- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 (2/3 Cup each)
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Bag (2lb) frozen southern-style diced hash-brown potatoes
- 2 Cups shredded Swiss Chesse
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, optional
- 1.) Heat oven to 350. Spray 13x9-in. (3 qt.) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In baking dish, toss potaotes and cheese to mix.
- 2.) In 1 1/2 qt. saucepan, melt butter over med. heat. Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, untilo bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Stir in salt, onion powder, pepper and nutmeg. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Remove from heat; p[our over potatoe mixture.
- 3.) Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until mixture is set and top is lightly browned.
NotesThis recipe came from the Pillsbury Easy Potlucks Book...and let me tell you...IT IS DELICIOUS!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More