- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis works EVERY TIME. How's that, you ask? By making them putty. Silly putty at that...
- 1 Ribeye steak, sliced
- 3-4tblsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Monterey Steak seasoning
- 2-3tblsp flour
- Olive oil
- 1 sm Spanish onion, diced
- 1 can Italian stewed diced tomatoes
- 3-4tblsp Worchestershire
- 1tblsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 2tblsp sour cream
- Mashed Yukon Gold potatoes (I make mine w/butter, garlic & half n half)
- Marinate steak in vinegar, garlic & Monterey seasoning for at least an hour.
- Add flour; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over med heat; add steak and onion, and sauté til onion is translucent and steak is cooked thru.
- Add tomatoes; stir as gravy thickens.
- Add Worchestershire; cook 10-15min til gravy thickens and meat is tender.
- Add Paprika, and salt & pepper to taste; stir to blend well.
- Add sour cream; stir to blend well.
- Remove from heat, and serve over hot mashed potatoes.
- YUM. Now ask for some lovin' or a favor of some sort from person you've just served this to. It won't be a problem.