- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Ribeye steak, sliced
- 3-4tblsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Monterey Steak seasoning
- 2-3tblsp flour
- Olive oil
- 1 sm Spanish onion, diced
- 1 can Italian stewed diced tomatoes
- 3-4tblsp Worchestershire
- 1tblsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 2tblsp sour cream
- Mashed Yukon Gold potatoes (I make mine w/butter, garlic & half n half)
- Marinate steak in vinegar, garlic & Monterey seasoning for at least an hour.
- Add flour; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over med heat; add steak and onion, and sauté til onion is translucent and steak is cooked thru.
- Add tomatoes; stir as gravy thickens.
- Add Worchestershire; cook 10-15min til gravy thickens and meat is tender.
- Add Paprika, and salt & pepper to taste; stir to blend well.
- Add sour cream; stir to blend well.
- Remove from heat, and serve over hot mashed potatoes.
- YUM. Now ask for some lovin' or a favor of some sort from person you've just served this to. It won't be a problem.
NotesThis works EVERY TIME. How's that, you ask? By making them putty. Silly putty at that...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More