- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sword Fish Fillets
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 15ml Jenny Morris Chilli and Lime Spice or plain chilli pepper
- 15ml olive oil.
- Green Sauce
- 5-8 Green Olives (pitted)
- 3-4 Anchovy fillets
- 15 -20ml Sliced Jalapeño chillies (the ones that are pickled in a jar)
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
- The Fish
- Marinade the fish for an hour in the lemon juice, chilli and olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking
- Cook one side for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the fish and switch off the heat.
- Leave it for another 4 minutes.
- It is very important not to over cook fish - you want it soft and juicy.
- The Green Sauce
- Pound all the ingredients together,
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serve with fish.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More