- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sword Fish Fillets
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 15ml Jenny Morris Chilli and Lime Spice or plain chilli pepper
- 15ml olive oil.
- Green Sauce
- 5-8 Green Olives (pitted)
- 3-4 Anchovy fillets
- 15 -20ml Sliced Jalapeño chillies (the ones that are pickled in a jar)
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
- The Fish
- Marinade the fish for an hour in the lemon juice, chilli and olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking
- Cook one side for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the fish and switch off the heat.
- Leave it for another 4 minutes.
- It is very important not to over cook fish - you want it soft and juicy.
- The Green Sauce
- Pound all the ingredients together,
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serve with fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More