- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sword Fish Fillets
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 15ml Jenny Morris Chilli and Lime Spice or plain chilli pepper
- 15ml olive oil.
- Green Sauce
- 5-8 Green Olives (pitted)
- 3-4 Anchovy fillets
- 15 -20ml Sliced Jalapeño chillies (the ones that are pickled in a jar)
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
- The Fish
- Marinade the fish for an hour in the lemon juice, chilli and olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking
- Cook one side for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the fish and switch off the heat.
- Leave it for another 4 minutes.
- It is very important not to over cook fish - you want it soft and juicy.
- The Green Sauce
- Pound all the ingredients together,
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serve with fish.