- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages of brownie mix
- 2 large Symphony candy bars
- Prepare brownie mix as directed.
- In a sprayed/greased 9x13 baking dish spread half of the brownie mixture.
- Then break apart candy bars and place on top of brownie mixture.
- Then top with remaining brownie mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350' or until done.
- Enjoy! These are so yummy! You'll have everyone wondering what is in the middle!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More