- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages of brownie mix
- 2 large Symphony candy bars
- Prepare brownie mix as directed.
- In a sprayed/greased 9x13 baking dish spread half of the brownie mixture.
- Then break apart candy bars and place on top of brownie mixture.
- Then top with remaining brownie mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350' or until done.
- Enjoy! These are so yummy! You'll have everyone wondering what is in the middle!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More