- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 3 hours
- 6 cups flour
- 2 pkg. yeast
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (approximately 105°)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with wooden spoon.
- Knead with hands to smooth dough if necessary.
- Grease metal mixing bowl.
- Place dough in greased bowl; cover with clean dish towel.
- Let dough rise for 2 hours.
- Punch down dough.
- Divide dough into two balls.
- Press down onto two pizza pans.
- Pierce with fork.
- Let raise 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 450° until light brown on top and bottom.
- Check after approximately 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Food Travels Through Italy
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More