- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 3 hours
- 6 cups flour
- 2 pkg. yeast
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (approximately 105°)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with wooden spoon.
- Knead with hands to smooth dough if necessary.
- Grease metal mixing bowl.
- Place dough in greased bowl; cover with clean dish towel.
- Let dough rise for 2 hours.
- Punch down dough.
- Divide dough into two balls.
- Press down onto two pizza pans.
- Pierce with fork.
- Let raise 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 450° until light brown on top and bottom.
- Check after approximately 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More