- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 Tb. cornstarch
- 1 c. water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Low-fat Cool Whip, if desired
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries; reduce heat. simmer for 8 - 10 minutes or until berries have burst.
- Serve over French toast. Top with low-fat cool whip if desired. I absolutely love this!!!! I think it could just about be my most favorite recipe!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More