- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 Tb. cornstarch
- 1 c. water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Low-fat Cool Whip, if desired
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries; reduce heat. simmer for 8 - 10 minutes or until berries have burst.
- Serve over French toast. Top with low-fat cool whip if desired. I absolutely love this!!!! I think it could just about be my most favorite recipe!!!!
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More