- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 ounces Chinese noodles, cooked (or any thin spaghetti if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain and keep warm.
- Pour sesame oil in pan and heat till hot. Saute onion and next 4 ingredients in hot sesame oil until tender.
- Combine cornstarch and beef broth, whisking until smooth.
- Stir broth mixture, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce into onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in ground beef.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta, and sprinkle with sliced green onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More