- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Pimento stuffed Olives
- 1/2 C. Tomatoe Juice or Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1/2 - 1 t. crushed Red Pepper flakes (I use 1 t.)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 t. dried Basil
- 1/2 t. dried Oregano
- Drain olives, discard juice, then return olives to jar.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingrediants and mix well.
- Pour over olives, cover and refrigerate for 3 - 10 days, turning jar over daily. Enjoy!
- The olives will last a long time in your refrigerator
NotesThese spiced green olives are Delicious! A wonderful addition to a Bloody Mary ;) or to just eat by themselves...
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More