- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Pimento stuffed Olives
- 1/2 C. Tomatoe Juice or Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1/2 - 1 t. crushed Red Pepper flakes (I use 1 t.)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 t. dried Basil
- 1/2 t. dried Oregano
- Drain olives, discard juice, then return olives to jar.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingrediants and mix well.
- Pour over olives, cover and refrigerate for 3 - 10 days, turning jar over daily. Enjoy!
- The olives will last a long time in your refrigerator
NotesThese spiced green olives are Delicious! A wonderful addition to a Bloody Mary ;) or to just eat by themselves...
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Cheesy Crab DipSee More