- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 7 oz. jar Pimento stuffed Olives
- 1/2 C. Tomatoe Juice or Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1/2 - 1 t. crushed Red Pepper flakes (I use 1 t.)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 t. dried Basil
- 1/2 t. dried Oregano
- Drain olives, discard juice, then return olives to jar.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingrediants and mix well.
- Pour over olives, cover and refrigerate for 3 - 10 days, turning jar over daily. Enjoy!
- The olives will last a long time in your refrigerator
NotesThese spiced green olives are Delicious! A wonderful addition to a Bloody Mary ;) or to just eat by themselves...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More