- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. cooked Quinoa
- 2 c. very hot water
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, (8) sliced
- ½ c. fresh chopped mint
- 2 c. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- ½ c. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. pepper
- 2 tsp.. Salt or to taste
- Prepare Quinoa as directed on the package.
- Meantime, prepare the vegetables for the salad and mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Set aside.
- Stir the prepared grain, other salad ingredients,
- and dressing together in a medium
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Summer 2010
(a Middle Eastern grain and vegetable salad)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More