- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 pkg dry taco seasoning
- 2 15 oz ,or 1, 32 oz cans kidney beans (red or dark)
- 2 13 oz cans corn
- 1 13 oz can tomatoes (I use mexican style)
- 1 13 oz can tomato sauce
- Chopped onion (if desired)
- Brown hamburger (duh)
- Dump hamburger, vegetables WITH juices into a kettle and heat.
- OR do Iike I do and heat in a crockpot all afternoon.
- Ok when its ready to be served:
- Scoop into bowl and top with grated cheese,sour cream and crumble nacho chips over top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More