- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 pkg dry taco seasoning
- 2 15 oz ,or 1, 32 oz cans kidney beans (red or dark)
- 2 13 oz cans corn
- 1 13 oz can tomatoes (I use mexican style)
- 1 13 oz can tomato sauce
- Chopped onion (if desired)
- Brown hamburger (duh)
- Dump hamburger, vegetables WITH juices into a kettle and heat.
- OR do Iike I do and heat in a crockpot all afternoon.
- Ok when its ready to be served:
- Scoop into bowl and top with grated cheese,sour cream and crumble nacho chips over top.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More