- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tb. undrained chopped, canned green chilies
- 2 Tb. mild taco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- generous dash ground cumin
- Place cream cheese, chilies, taco sauce, sugar, chili powder and cumin in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 20 seconds or 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Serve immediately at room temp. or cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More