- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tb. undrained chopped, canned green chilies
- 2 Tb. mild taco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- generous dash ground cumin
- Place cream cheese, chilies, taco sauce, sugar, chili powder and cumin in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 20 seconds or 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Serve immediately at room temp. or cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More