- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tb. undrained chopped, canned green chilies
- 2 Tb. mild taco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- generous dash ground cumin
- Place cream cheese, chilies, taco sauce, sugar, chili powder and cumin in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 20 seconds or 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Serve immediately at room temp. or cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More