- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tb. undrained chopped, canned green chilies
- 2 Tb. mild taco sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- generous dash ground cumin
- Place cream cheese, chilies, taco sauce, sugar, chili powder and cumin in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process for 20 seconds or 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Serve immediately at room temp. or cover and refrigerate.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Potato Wedges
IRISH COFFEE PIESee More