- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2/3 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- MIX salad dressing, mustard and sugar. Pour 2/3 cup mixture over chicken.
- MARINATE chicken in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours.
- GRILL chicken on greased rack over medium heat for 15 min. or until done. Serve chicken with remaining mustard mixture.
NotesTangy Ranch Chicken: With French's® Classic Yellow Mustard, your Tangy Ranch Chicken dish will taste like a party in your mouth. http://bit.ly/ranchchick
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Adventures in Cooking
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More