- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 thawed turkey breast (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cranberry sauce, whole or jellied (I used jellied)
- Place thawed turkey breast in slow cooker.
- Add onion soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Then, Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Baste occasionally.
NotesI have put off making this recipe for years, thinking it would taste "too fruity." Instead, we enjoyed a pleasant, flavorful turkey breast. I used six pound (bone-in) turkey breast, which sliced perfectly - 15 minutes after removal from the slow cooker. The drippings make delicious gravy, too.
Posted by many on TOH, especially Cubbybear and Susie.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More