- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 thawed turkey breast (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cranberry sauce, whole or jellied (I used jellied)
- Place thawed turkey breast in slow cooker.
- Add onion soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Then, Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Baste occasionally.
NotesI have put off making this recipe for years, thinking it would taste "too fruity." Instead, we enjoyed a pleasant, flavorful turkey breast. I used six pound (bone-in) turkey breast, which sliced perfectly - 15 minutes after removal from the slow cooker. The drippings make delicious gravy, too.
Posted by many on TOH, especially Cubbybear and Susie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More