- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 (7-ounce) package Spanish rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 package tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapenos
- Combine ground beef, egg, rice mix and water in a large bowl; mix well. Shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Chill for several minutes to firm.
- Brown meatballs in a large skillet over medium-high heat; pour off drippings. Add tomatoes, onion and green pepper. Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and rice is tender.
- Arrange tortilla chips in serving dish. Spoon in meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More