- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained (15oz or so)
- 1 can black beans, drained (15 oz)
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 can sliced black olives
- 2/3 jar salad dressing...we usually like Newman's Own Italian
- Toss everything together and serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThe beauty is you can really tailor this to your own personal taste. I have an aversion to cilantro, but you could add that too. I like fresh Italian parsley, if I have it. Even the kids enjoy this and it's relatively healthy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More