- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 T Oil
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 large can mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Brown onion, celery, green pepper and ground beef in 3 T oil.
- Add rice, tomato sauce, mushrooms, chile powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir together until mixed.
- Pour into 9x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees (cover first 45 minutes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More