- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 T Oil
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 large can mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Brown onion, celery, green pepper and ground beef in 3 T oil.
- Add rice, tomato sauce, mushrooms, chile powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir together until mixed.
- Pour into 9x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees (cover first 45 minutes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More