- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans rotel - drain liquid
- 1 package breakfast sausage - Like Owens.
- 1 package chips
- Brown breakfast sausage in skillet
- Add 2 packages cream cheese and 2 cans drained rotel in bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, remove and stir. Repeate until melted.
- Add browned sausage to cream cheese and rotel. Microwave again until warm.
- Serve immediately with chips. I prefer tortilla chips or Fritos.
NotesThe best (and easiest) party dip ever!!! My sister made it while I was visiting a while back and I could not stop eating it. It is my staple for all parties now.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More