- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans rotel - drain liquid
- 1 package breakfast sausage - Like Owens.
- 1 package chips
- Brown breakfast sausage in skillet
- Add 2 packages cream cheese and 2 cans drained rotel in bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, remove and stir. Repeate until melted.
- Add browned sausage to cream cheese and rotel. Microwave again until warm.
- Serve immediately with chips. I prefer tortilla chips or Fritos.
NotesThe best (and easiest) party dip ever!!! My sister made it while I was visiting a while back and I could not stop eating it. It is my staple for all parties now.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More