- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans rotel - drain liquid
- 1 package breakfast sausage - Like Owens.
- 1 package chips
- Brown breakfast sausage in skillet
- Add 2 packages cream cheese and 2 cans drained rotel in bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, remove and stir. Repeate until melted.
- Add browned sausage to cream cheese and rotel. Microwave again until warm.
- Serve immediately with chips. I prefer tortilla chips or Fritos.
NotesThe best (and easiest) party dip ever!!! My sister made it while I was visiting a while back and I could not stop eating it. It is my staple for all parties now.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Nick's PicksSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More