- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 sliced dark pumpernickle bread
- 2 slices fresh mozarella cheese (about 1/4 inch thick)
- Spread desired amount of pesto on each slice of bread (remember pesto is strong and a little goes a lonnngg way!)
- Place one slice mozarella cheese on top of two of the pesto-smeared bread slices.
- Spread butter lightly on sides of bread that will touch the pan.
- Fry in pan until lightly toasted, then flip.
- Serve warm, sliced.
- **Best with Tomato Soup for dipping!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Simple Homemade Favorites
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More