- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 sliced dark pumpernickle bread
- 2 slices fresh mozarella cheese (about 1/4 inch thick)
- Spread desired amount of pesto on each slice of bread (remember pesto is strong and a little goes a lonnngg way!)
- Place one slice mozarella cheese on top of two of the pesto-smeared bread slices.
- Spread butter lightly on sides of bread that will touch the pan.
- Fry in pan until lightly toasted, then flip.
- Serve warm, sliced.
- **Best with Tomato Soup for dipping!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More