- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 scones
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 tablespoon instant cappuccino
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Cut butter with flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Fold in toffee bits and instant cappuccino. Make a well in the dry ingredients. Put bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and cream. Pour into dry ingredients in the chilled bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Make two balls on wax paper. Dough will be dry. Pat each ball into a circle 1 inch thick. Score triangles into dough. Do not separate.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees F (200 C) for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (148-150 degrees C) and bake 10 more minutes.
- When scones are cool, drizzle caramel ice cream topping over them, if desired.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More