- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place all of the ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Cook 12-14 minutes until cookies are set, but still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2012
A delicious moist cookie, great for school lunches!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More