- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place all of the ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Cook 12-14 minutes until cookies are set, but still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Fall 2012
A delicious moist cookie, great for school lunches!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More