- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package pineapple gelatin
- 5 ounces Malibu coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup mandarin or orange sorbet
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the pineapple jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the sorbet, stir until dissolved and then let cool.
- Add the Malibu rum to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 20 shots
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More