- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package pineapple gelatin
- 5 ounces Malibu coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup mandarin or orange sorbet
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the pineapple jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the sorbet, stir until dissolved and then let cool.
- Add the Malibu rum to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 20 shots
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More