- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package pineapple gelatin
- 5 ounces Malibu coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup mandarin or orange sorbet
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the pineapple jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the sorbet, stir until dissolved and then let cool.
- Add the Malibu rum to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 20 shots
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More