TURKEY (OR CHICKEN) SALAD
- Turkey pieces (or chicken)
- Celery. chopped
- Onion, chopped, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Dillweed, if desired
- Relish, sweet or dill
- Mustard, if desired (dijon, honey mustard, yellow, etc.)
Process turkey in food processor, until shredded with a few small chunks remaining.
- Chop or process celery and onion. Add to turkey.
- Add parsley, dillweed, relish, etc. if desired.
- Stir in mayonnaise and mustard to desired consistency.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
SERVE as a salad or sandwich filling.