- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Turkey pieces (or chicken)
- Celery. chopped
- Onion, chopped, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Dillweed, if desired
- Relish, sweet or dill
- Mustard, if desired (dijon, honey mustard, yellow, etc.)
- Process turkey in food processor, until shredded with a few small chunks remaining.
- - Chop or process celery and onion. Add to turkey.
- - Add parsley, dillweed, relish, etc. if desired.
- - Stir in mayonnaise and mustard to desired consistency.
- - Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- SERVE as a salad or sandwich filling.
NotesSeveral years ago, I first put this together for sandwiches, after a Thanksgiving dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More