- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Turkey pieces (or chicken)
- Celery. chopped
- Onion, chopped, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Dillweed, if desired
- Relish, sweet or dill
- Mustard, if desired (dijon, honey mustard, yellow, etc.)
- Process turkey in food processor, until shredded with a few small chunks remaining.
- - Chop or process celery and onion. Add to turkey.
- - Add parsley, dillweed, relish, etc. if desired.
- - Stir in mayonnaise and mustard to desired consistency.
- - Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- SERVE as a salad or sandwich filling.
NotesSeveral years ago, I first put this together for sandwiches, after a Thanksgiving dinner.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More