- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Turkey pieces (or chicken)
- Celery. chopped
- Onion, chopped, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Dillweed, if desired
- Relish, sweet or dill
- Mustard, if desired (dijon, honey mustard, yellow, etc.)
- Process turkey in food processor, until shredded with a few small chunks remaining.
- - Chop or process celery and onion. Add to turkey.
- - Add parsley, dillweed, relish, etc. if desired.
- - Stir in mayonnaise and mustard to desired consistency.
- - Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- SERVE as a salad or sandwich filling.
NotesSeveral years ago, I first put this together for sandwiches, after a Thanksgiving dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More