- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 oz smoked turkey, sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded spicy Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place 4 tortillas on work surface.
- TOP each with turkey, chile, sour cream, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and lettuce.
- Place second tortilla on top of each.
- Place 1 quesadillas in a skillet and heat until browned on one side, flip and cook second side until tortilla is browned and cheese melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Let sit 2 min. before cutting each into 4 wedges.
- SERVE WITH guacamole and salsa.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More