- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 oz smoked turkey, sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded spicy Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Place 4 tortillas on work surface.
- TOP each with turkey, chile, sour cream, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and lettuce.
- Place second tortilla on top of each.
- Place 1 quesadillas in a skillet and heat until browned on one side, flip and cook second side until tortilla is browned and cheese melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Let sit 2 min. before cutting each into 4 wedges.
- SERVE WITH guacamole and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More