- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb turkey meatballs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (16oz) jellied cranberry sauce
- -1 t gf soy sauce
- Cut cranberry sauce into slices
- Place into bottom of stoneware insert
- Add barbecue sauce and soy sauce
- Top with cooked meatballs.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4 hours
- The cooking time depends on if your meatballs are frozen, thawed, or freshly baked.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More