- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb turkey meatballs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (16oz) jellied cranberry sauce
- -1 t gf soy sauce
- Cut cranberry sauce into slices
- Place into bottom of stoneware insert
- Add barbecue sauce and soy sauce
- Top with cooked meatballs.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4 hours
- The cooking time depends on if your meatballs are frozen, thawed, or freshly baked.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More