- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups (3stalks) sliced celery
- 1 cup red or green grapes (I use green)
- 1 (20-oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce Greens
- In a large bowl toss together all salad ingredients (turkey, wild rice, celery, grapes and pineapple chunks).
- In a medium bowl stir together all dressings ingredients (Mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and salt), except the lettuce greens. Stir dressing into salad to coat well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve salad on lettuce greens.
NotesHere's an easy recipe for using leftover Turkey. the thing that I like about it, is it's a lite meal, which most of us need after a full day of eating the day before!
Note: I usually make this the nite before or at least in the morning...giving it time to chill. Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Koken met OmaSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More