- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ¼ T dry yeast
- 3 C bread flour ( regular works too)
- 1 ½ t salt
- 1 ½ T sugar
- 1 ¼ t shortening or butter (I use butter)
- 1 C plus ½ T luke warm water
- 1 large egg
- Put all ingredients in ABM.
- Put on your machines manual mode.
- Let rise until double.
- Shape into the shape rolls you like and let rise ½ hour more or longer.
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
- I put the rolls in a 9 x 12 and let them rise and butter the tops when out of the oven.
- Everyone loves these and requests them when asked what I can bring!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More