- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ¼ T dry yeast
- 3 C bread flour ( regular works too)
- 1 ½ t salt
- 1 ½ T sugar
- 1 ¼ t shortening or butter (I use butter)
- 1 C plus ½ T luke warm water
- 1 large egg
- Put all ingredients in ABM.
- Put on your machines manual mode.
- Let rise until double.
- Shape into the shape rolls you like and let rise ½ hour more or longer.
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
- I put the rolls in a 9 x 12 and let them rise and butter the tops when out of the oven.
- Everyone loves these and requests them when asked what I can bring!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Taste of CenturyLink
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More