- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups bulgar wheat (cracked wheat)
- 1 1/2 cups seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley (a bunch,stems removed)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place bulgar wheat in large bowl and add 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
- Cover and let stand 30-45 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Add remaining ingredients, salt & pepper to taste, toss to combine.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More