- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups bulgar wheat (cracked wheat)
- 1 1/2 cups seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley (a bunch,stems removed)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place bulgar wheat in large bowl and add 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
- Cover and let stand 30-45 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Add remaining ingredients, salt & pepper to taste, toss to combine.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More