- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: ca 15 min
BackstoryI got this recipie from a Vegeterian Gourmet chef in Iceland. I tried it out and I´m hooked on it since then. I´m sure you will love it also!
I will upload photo shortly as the salad was gone before I thought of making one when I tried it for the first time :)
- 1 cup Almonds (Whole and peeled)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro (I skipped it, and it was ok)
- 1 fresh tomatoe diced and seeded
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cucumber diced
- 2 spring onions cut in rather thin slices
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (of fresh lemon preferably)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp kapers (can skip, I did)
- 1 tsp sea salt or maldon
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put almonds and herbs in a food processor and chop finely.
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy with a good bread e.g.