- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 can green chilies
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Take a casserole dish and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread refried beans on the bottom of the casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Saute meat, onions, bell pepper and garlic until meat is brown.
- Drain the meat and add the taco seasoning and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add green chilies and tomato paste to meat mixture and water if it is not moist enough.
- Take the casserole dish out of the oven and pour meat mixture on top of the beans.
- Cover with cheese and back for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More